Social media competition
- This promotion is open to UK residents excluding Telford Shopping Centre employees, their families, their respective agents and anyone professionally linked with this promotion.
- Telford Shopping Centre will take all reasonable steps to ensure the promotion takes place as set out in these terms and conditions but reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. No expenses incurred in connection to the promotion will be paid other than set in these terms and conditions No cash prize alternative is offered.
- Only entries made on the Telford Shopping Centre Facebook page will be valid.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Telford Shopping Centre within 24 hours of the notification date, Telford Shopping Centre will reserve the right to drawn an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to collect the prize in person from Telford Shopping Centre management suite.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the promotion and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Telford Shopping Centre in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- These terms and conditions are the rights and obligators of the promoters and entrants shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties herby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a promotion entry void.
Telford Shopping Centre, Management Suite, Telford, Shropshire TF3 4BX
Telford Shopping Centre, including car parks, walkways, bridges and service areas is privately owned property.
Members of the public are only invited into the centre to use the retail and leisure facilities within but by entering this private property they are automatically subject to the conditions of this admission policy.
Please note that the conduct, behaviour and safety of young children must be properly supervised by their attendant parents/guardians at all times.
Individuals will be refused entry and required to leave the premises immediately if they are in breach of any of the following conditions:
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited anywhere on site except within designated licensed premises.
- Foul and/or abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse will not be tolerated.
- Rowdy, anti-social, nuisance and/or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- It is against the law to smoke inside the centre and smoking in the vicinity of entrance doorways is strictly prohibited.
- Running or playing ball games in the malls is prohibited.
- In the interests of health and safety and the prevention or accidents, bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller blades or other adapted footwear are not permitted within the malls.
- Visitors must always be fully dressed and shirts or tops must be worn at all times. Partial dress is not permitted in the shopping malls.
- Full face motorcycle helmets, hoods and balaclavas must be removed before entering the building.
- Animals are not permitted in the malls except registered assistance dogs.
- Petitions, canvassing and unauthorized leaflet distribution is strictly prohibited.
- The playing of audible music equipment is not permitted anywhere within the mall without permission.
- Unauthorised photography is strictly forbidden and formal prior permission must be obtained from Centre Management.
Centre Management and their appointed security officers are entitled to exclude any person or persons whose actions or behaviour which they consider to be offensive, derogatory or potentially hazardous to health. Their discretion and decision shall be final in all exclusion matters.
Any person requested to leave the premises by Centre Management or their security contractors will do so immediately and without altercation. All such incidents are likely to be recorded and Police assistance will be requested as appropriate.
Social Media Policy
Telford Shopping Centre operates a number of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. These channels are actively managed between 9am - 5pm daily as public information platforms. Content for these channels is for Telford Shopping Centre, its tenants and associated partners only. No unapproved postings or advertising of individuals or businesses are permitted. As a business communication channel, no abusive, aggressive or inappropriate content will be permitted in any instance. If such activity should take place, the content will be removed without notification and for repeat offenders, action may be considered to prevent future access the social media channels.